The bridge to Belle Island / Julie Klassen.
- 1 of 2 copies available at South Interlake Regional Library. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Stonewall Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stonewall Library||FIC KLASSEN (Text)||3678716469||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2020-01-31|
- ISBN: 9780764218194 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 394 pages : map ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minneasota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Copyright: ©2019.
"Evidence from a mysterious death takes Benjamin to an island on the Thames. There, Isabelle is trapped by fear and a recurring dream about a man's death. Or is it a memory? When a second death brings everyone under suspicion, she realizes her island sanctuary will never be the same"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.