City of girls : a novel / Elizabeth Gilbert.
- 0 of 1 copy available at South Interlake Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stonewall Library||LP GILBERT (Text)||3678714664||Large Print||Volume hold||Checked out||07/31/2019|
- ISBN: 9780593104361 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 677 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
A unique love story set in the New York City theater world during the 1940s. Told from the perspective of an older woman as she looks back on her youth with both pleasure and regret (but mostly pleasure), Elizabeth Gilbert explores themes of female sexuality and promiscuity, as well as the idiosyncrasies of true love.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young women > Fiction.
Theaters > Fiction.
Entertainers > Fiction.
Large type books.
Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) > Fiction.