After the end / Clare Mackintosh.
- 0 of 1 copy available at South Interlake Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stonewall Library||LP MACKINTOSH (Text)||3678714865||Large Print||Volume hold||Checked out||09/05/2019|
- ISBN: 9780593104200 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 500 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Max and Pip are the strongest couple you know. They're best friends, lovers--unshakable. But then their son gets sick and the doctors put the question of his survival into their hands. For the first time, Max and Pip can't agree. They each want a different future for their son.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Terminally ill children > Fiction.
Large type books.