When the lights go out / Mary Kubica.
- 1 of 1 copy available at South Interlake Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stonewall Library||FIC KUBICA (Text)||3678712411||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780778316893 (trade paperback) :
- Physical Description: 330 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: International trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: Toronto : Park Row Books, 2018.
Remaking her life after her mother succumbs to cancer, Jessica uncovers a secret that undermines her sense of self even as she navigates a world made hazy by sleeplessness. Meanwhile, the heartbreak of Eden's unmet wish to have a child brings on marital stress, emotional collapse, and, finally, some dangerous behavior.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Caregivers > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Insomnia > Fiction.
Identity theft > Fiction.