- 0 of 1 copy available at South Interlake Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Stonewall Library||FIC ACIMAN (Text)||3678709709||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||04/13/2018|
- ISBN: 9781250169440 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 248 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Picador movie tie-in edition.
- Publisher: New York : Picador/Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2017.
|General Note:|| Originally published in 2007.
"A film by Luca Guadagnino"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| The sudden and powerful attraction between a teenage boy and a summer guest at his parents' house on the Italian Riviera has a profound and lasting influence that will mark them both for a lifetime.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage boys > Fiction.
Gay teenagers > Fiction.
Authors > Fiction.
Italy > Fiction.